Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Article About It !!!

Thursday 26 November 2009

Email Request to Adopt Free Black Lab Puppies

Email Request to Adopt Free Black Lab Puppies

Summary:
Message claims that 6 black lab puppies rescued from a roadway are in desperate need of new homes (Full commentary below).



Status:
May have been true, but the message is now outdated and pointless

Example:(Submitted, October 2007)
Subject: FW: Free black labs...Know anybody looking?

these guys are sure tempting!! this email came from my sister via

work ... Please let me know if you know of anyone who might be interested.

Scott rescued 6 black lab (mix) puppies out of the middle of the road on Saturday. PLEASE help me find them homes - otherwise, it's Animal Control - which means they only have 5 days. We've bathed them, sprayed them for fleas and wormed them....but we can't keep them. They are currently in a kennel in my basement since I don't have a fence. I've lost count of the number of rescue groups that I've contacted, only to be turned down due to no room. Please check with every dog person you know to see if they need a puppy.

Free black lab puppies

Free Traffic